Swiss – Japanese Symposium 2014
21st Janaury 2014, 2pm – 6pm (doors open at 1:30pm)
Winterthur City Hall, Stadthausstrasse 4a, 8400 Winterthur
Swiss Japanese Chamber of Commerce (SJCC)
This symposium addresses the 150th anniversary of Swiss-Japanese relations from an economic perspective. The program includes not only presentations but also music from Dai Kimoto & the Swing Kids and traditional Japanese food (Kaiseki Bento) and beverages. The event is intended as a platform to foster relations between the two countries with a special business emphasis. With this symposium, we aim to launch the anniversary year in a prominent way.
- H.E. Ryuhei Maeda, Ambassador of Japan to Switzerland
- Hiroyuki Ishige, CEO JETRO (tbc)
- Ernst Stocker, Government Councillor, Canton of Zurich
- Daniel Küng, CEO Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Yves Serra, CEO Georg Fischer Ltd.
- Jean-Marc Piveteau, President Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
- Michael Künzle, Mayor of Winterthur (host)
If you wish to attend the symposium, which is free of charge, please register online by filling out the registration form on the webpage mentioned below.